Were you aware of the fact that cool roof coatings make use of heat reflective paint that is way better than any other form of insulation? In actual fact, it interacts with the sky and draws out any heat that’s present within a building thereby ensuring that the interiors remain cool even under severe heat conditions. Another very effective way to cool one’s interiors is through the usage of a modernfan.com – Modern Ceiling Fan.
Why You Should Invest in Cool Roofs
Some of the key reasons why many Americans allow roof restoration specialists to coat their roof with good quality cool roof coats are as follow:
- Darker roofs tend to soak up most of the energy from the sun and gets hotter as the day passes by.
- Room temperature can become unbearable as roof space become very hot. This is the case even when insulated.
- Air conditioners wear down under extreme temperatures which affect the life of your roof structure in turn.
- Insulated roofs may trap the heat inside your roof space, but it is not long before the heat gets transferred to the rest of the building.
The best way to prevent your roof space from heating up is to get the heat reflected away. This would result in rooms staying cooler, and it reduces the consumption of air conditioner energy which results in huge savings. Cooling fans achieve the exact same result. It is a case of knowing who to talk to regarding the proper dimensions of the ceiling fan.
Cost and resource saving is the main reason why cooling roofs are seen to be a move in the right direction.
Benefits of Cool Roofs and Ceiling Fans
Listed below are some of the benefits:
- Reduced evaporation coming from air conditioners which results in water savings
- Electricity usage is reduced, and energy is conserved; as a result, saving the environment and saving you money
- Peak electricity demands are diminished thanks to cool roof coating
- Ozone layers face far less strain, which results in healthier living as well
- The restoration process encourage recycling of roof materials that are still worthy of using
- Far less hydration and chemical emissions are the results of more cooling buildings
- Roofing life is extended due to efficient roof maintenance and roof restoration.
What about heating options during the colder months in the States?
Have you heard of inbuilt wood heaters?
Inbuilt Wood Heaters
The new way to bring out the best of your interior or exterior living space is through Inbuilt Wood Heaters. You could merely install these into your existing brick chimney and insert a flue that goes up the chimney area.
Even if you do not have an existing chimney, most of the inbuilt units will offer you a zero clearance option where you would place it into either a plaster or timber chimney breast by set manufacturers specifications.
An inbuilt wood heater makes use of wood pellets for a whisper quiet operation to ensure your home stays warm during colder days or nights.
The fully automated operating system that is easy to use and control using far less fuel
Has an inbuilt 7-day programmable timer to fit in with your busy schedule.
Other popular inbuilt wood heater brands include:
Clean Air Woodheaters that not only looks good but performs exceptionally well in the amount of heat it gives off. You get the standard inbuilt wood heater and the Victorian Inbuilt with both of these boasting up to 12 hours of wood burning.
Eureka inbuilt wood heaters. They are available in three sizes and feature bay window inbuilt heaters as well as flat window style heaters.
Arrow inbuilt wood heaters come in two sizes and add comfort and style to any room utilizing its cast iron grates and cast iron liners that comes equipped with a removable ash pan for easy cleaning.
People who favor different door options such as brass, pewter or black will love Lopi inbuilt wood heaters. Different panel designs coupled with variable blower speeds sets these ones apart from any other inbuilt wood heaters.
Who of you wouldn’t want a friendly atmosphere that is very welcoming to your visitors during the summer or winter? The best way to achieve this outcome is through the installation of stylish ceiling fans that offer both cooling and heating options.